3.07.2010

Depression Update. Also, Bleh.

I just wanted to apologize for having not posted all week.  I have been beset by a bad case of Cannot Be Arsed; sometimes, my depression sneaks up on me and eats my will to do anything other than stare blankly at silly flash games for a week or two.  This past week has been one of those times.  I may have a half-dozen tabs of things I'd like to write about, but my depression-addled brain just kind of goes "meh" and I find myself playing yet another timewaster, even as I'm berating myself for being lazy and not getting anything done.  


After living with this for several years, I'm finally learning to ride the flow and ebb of my illness and ability; this means that until my energy and give-a-damn comes back, posting will be light.  I do apologize.  These times don't last too long usually, so I should be back to my usual volume by the end of this week or so. 

2 comments:

CaitieCat said...

OMM, way too well grokked. See you when we see you. :)

Jadelyn said...

Thanks, Caitie. I seem to be coming out of it now; here's hoping the upward trend continues. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails